Table of Contents
- dbx_close — Close an open connection/database
- dbx_compare — Compare two rows for sorting purposes
- dbx_connect — Open a connection/database
- dbx_error — Report the error message of the latest function call in the module
- dbx_escape_string — Escape a string so it can safely be used in an sql-statement
- dbx_fetch_row — Fetches rows from a query-result that had the DBX_RESULT_UNBUFFERED flag set
- dbx_query — Send a query and fetch all results (if any)
- dbx_sort — Sort a result from a dbx_query by a custom sort function
Java Enterprise Edition (EE)
Java Standard Edition (SE)
RFC (standard status)
RFC (proposed standard status)
RFC (draft standard status)
RFC (informational status)
RFC (experimental status)
RFC (best current practice status)
RFC (historic status)
RFC (unknown status)
All information of this service is derived from the free sources and is provided solely in the form of quotations.
This service provides information and interfaces solely for the familiarization (not ownership) and under the "as is" condition.
Copyright 2016 © ELTASK.COM. All rights reserved.
Site is optimized for mobile devices.
Downloads: 95 / 158795123. Delta: 0.03860 с