Table of Contents
- grapheme_extract — Function to extract a sequence of default grapheme clusters from a text buffer, which must be encoded in UTF-8.
- grapheme_stripos — Find position (in grapheme units) of first occurrence of a case-insensitive string
- grapheme_stristr — Returns part of haystack string from the first occurrence of case-insensitive needle to the end of haystack.
- grapheme_strlen — Get string length in grapheme units
- grapheme_strpos — Find position (in grapheme units) of first occurrence of a string
- grapheme_strripos — Find position (in grapheme units) of last occurrence of a case-insensitive string
- grapheme_strrpos — Find position (in grapheme units) of last occurrence of a string
- grapheme_strstr — Returns part of haystack string from the first occurrence of needle to the end of haystack.
- grapheme_substr — Return part of a string
Java Enterprise Edition (EE)
Java Standard Edition (SE)
RFC (standard status)
RFC (proposed standard status)
RFC (draft standard status)
RFC (informational status)
RFC (experimental status)
RFC (best current practice status)
RFC (historic status)
RFC (unknown status)
All information of this service is derived from the free sources and is provided solely in the form of quotations.
This service provides information and interfaces solely for the familiarization (not ownership) and under the "as is" condition.
Copyright 2016 © ELTASK.COM. All rights reserved.
Site is optimized for mobile devices.
Downloads: 191 / 158668878. Delta: 0.02606 с